Being on professional experiences has made me aware of what I still need to work on when integrating ICT into units of work.

  1. Don't procrastinate when online researching!
  2. Don't procrastinate at work when you can use a line off to prepare for classes the next day!
  3. Don't procrastinate on social networking sites when you have to write essays for university, prepare classes and go to work to earn money!
  4. JUST DONT PROCRASTINATE!
I have come to realize that working in this profession you become quite time poor so it is important to use your time wisely and efficiently so you have a balance between work and life. While ICT can help you prepare for classes and make them engaging for the students it can also provide an opportunity to get distracted and procrastinate! I now know to set myself goals and tick them off as a go so I don't meander endlessly online.