Going into my last week of professional experience placement and it feels like my head is about to explode! Crazy busy and I have never been so exhausted but I am enjoying it alot. 

I have managed to and still plan to use ICT in my art classes:
  • Starting the new units I booked the smartboard in the library to show powerpoints and images. 
  • The Year 7 Elements and Principles of Design Class will be using the computer lab in the library to experiment on Artist Toolkit and do some online 3D tutorials.
  • Cameras have been used to photograph work and document progress
  • Online art competitions have been used in the Year 9 Wearable art unit.
I feel happy with how i have integrated ICT into the units of work. They are enhancers of the content rather then dominating without any relevance. The students have shown engagement with the unit by using these ICT resources.  I have also found that in planning my units of work I am using ICT more. From researching on the internet to learn new art skills to teach, to scanning in images, processing in photoshop and creating shows for smartboards. And this is all before i even get to standing in front on the students. I feel much more confident in using ICT after practicing and exploring it myself throughout the ELPC course.