I was browsing (not procrastinating I swear!) online at art games and came across some cool widgets to add to blogs. I have added Red Easel to the right, providing art information and inspiration. I have also added a Matisse inspired at game at the bottom of the blog. It reminds me of kid pix and Artist Toolkit combined. A good game to suggest students to add if I ever get them to set up blogs as an alternative to Visual and Process Diaries.


Starting up a blog for the first time has made me see how they can indeed be used as an online alternative to document thoughts, artworks, inspirations and images. It saves the whole process of printing out, pasting in and writing down information in a visual diary. I have noticed that the majority of students I am teaching are reluctant to do their diary work. I think getting them to start blogs could be a successful and engaging alternative for them.